Spend all your money on Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday, yet still have a list of people to find gifts for? I've rounded up a variety of fab gifts for under $50 to help you get by! Just because they're under $50, doesn't mean they aren't fabulous! And I have something for everyone...
1. Something sweet and trendy for the girl in your life? Look no further than this luxe suede bow clutch, normally only $40 (BUT on sale!).
2. A twist on a classic, these double pearl earrings are unlike anything she'll already have and only $28!
4. A festive-for-all-year around pitcher to spice up anyone's table or kitchen for only $25.
5. A sweet little backpack for the little tot or kid in your life! My son LOVES his monkey one, and Nora will be getting one of her own next year. Available in lots of animals for only $16 to $24 (depending on the style).
9. A hat to add to her collection, or start it! Either way, this $38 black fedora is a classic she can wear all fall and winter long!
10. Anything personalized will go along way in being unique and thoughtful, plus looks way more expensive than it actually is! This canvas tote, comes in many different colors, is useful all year around for many different reasons and this monogrammed leather tray would be a great catchall for your dude's keys, change, watch, etc. Each come with free personalization from GiftsForYouNow.com and cost only $29 and $23, respectfully.
11. The War of Art is a book I highly recommend for any entrepreneur, creative, writer, thinker (virtually anyone!) in your life. A book you'll really want to actually have a real copy of so you can highlight, tag favorite pages and, if you're like me, keep on the nightstand to flip to the sections you need most at the time. This would be an excellent $11 gift!