Holiday Gift Guide: Kansas City Brands + Giveaway & Discount Code!
It's been said a lot lately, even by the President of the United States, it's a pretty good time to be in Kansas City right now, but I've always thought that! This year, I'm kicking off my Holiday Guide series with one completely dedicated to the local brands and products that help make up and shape our wonderful city. You don't have to live here to be able to appreciate these fantastic products and I can guarantee no matter where you live, you'll make someone on your list very happy with one of these unique, high-quality and awesome pieces.
Added bonus (because why not, we're kicking off the gift-giving season), a GIVEAWAY from 3 local Kansas City brands for one winner to really rake it in, whether to give as a gift or keep for yourself! Enter through the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post, Good Luck!!
Gifts for everyone, all from Kansas City:
1. The most perfect metal jewelry,Janesko offers amazing, hand-crafted pieces for the every day to the statement piece. From earrings, to rings to necklaces and cuffs - I love it all (and wear it here, here and here). What a perfect gift for the girl who has everything, or the girl who wears classic pieces, or the girl who craves well-made, highly unique designs.... so, in a sense, the perfect gift for any girl.
2. Ampersand Design Studio has something for every lady on your list - from the fashionista, tech-savvy, home decorator and beyond. They first resonated across the nation with their "&" prints and then quickly branched out to more prints (like the "Be Brave" one that I have in Nora's room), fabrics, phone cases, apparel and the Kansas City tote that is being sold at West Elm KC! Bonus: We're giving away a black tote with gold foiled "Kansas City" on the front!
3. How about a healthy gift? The Bar Method KC (two locations - Leawood and West Plaza) are giving Chasing Davies readers 20% off to new members on their first month with code ChasingDavies. Pair a gift card with cute Bar Method socks to give to any woman (hey, or guy!) looking to get in shape, stay in shape or try something new in their workout routine. Perfect way to start the new year, in my opinion! (Discount only applicable to the Kansas City locations and for new members.)
4. Sandlot Goods is top notch leather goods, but they've taken off with their simple, dress it up or down "Made in KC" tee and I was thrilled when she gifted me two toddler versions for my littles (see them here). Now they can match me. ;) Well, we want one of your littles to rock this awesome tee, so we're giving away one of these tees in the below giveaway!
5. Two words: Leather Earrings. You guys - Kilee of Nickel & Suede has cornered the market in eye catching, face framing earrings that aren't heavy. They won't stretch out your piercing or pull down your ear lobe because they are made of light weight leather - beautiful leather in all different colors. Made right here in KC, but available online everywhere. Bonus: Giving away a pair of winner's choice!
6. And when all else fails... there is always chocolate, and beautiful, local chocolate at that. Christopher Elbow would make any hostess gift, stocking stuffer or co-worker gift complete in a jiffy.
7. For both men and women, Burgundy Circus Hardgoods is comprised of handmade leather, canvas and selvedge denim utility bags and totes. Choose from their already stylish designs or customize your own for that lucky person in your life (or let them customize their own!). Mike concentrates on high quality and durable designs and output with impeccable craftsmanship.
So, now that you have some super awesome and LOCAL things you can either put on your own holiday wish list, or buy for your loved ones - here is a chance to WIN a few items: ONE WINNER TAKE ALL.