Mother's day is Sunday, May 13th!
2. Becoming a mom myself, I've found myself making small jewelry changes - such as wearing fun stud earrings almost exclusively (you will know why if you/once you have a little one that wants to get their little hands on anything and PULL). I love Silver Lining Decor's earrings - like these and these. Plus going on now until May 3rd, I have a Silver Lining Decor giveaway going on! Go here to enter.
3. Anything from Kate Spade. Besides their gorgeous jewelry (more fun studs and pretty subtle drops), fun gadget cases (like this polka dot iPad case) and fun print tees, their wrapping and boxes are already gift giving ready!
4. Something sweet and soft. Why not give the mama (or grandma) a cuddly and personalized (like with her baby's birth date & time, perhaps) blanket. MyUbby helps you build custom blankets that would be perfect for baby to adult and has lots of different color, texture and trimming options.
5. Anything by Philosophy. They have great products and scents. My personal favs are Grace (fragrance) and Purity (face cleaner). Stay tuned for a giveaway coming up in a few weeks!
6. What about the gift of flowers...the won't die? Uncommon Handmade has you set with wooden ones that will look adorable in a fun vase.
What are your Mother's Day gift ideas or wishes?
Follow Me on Twitter ~ Like Me on Facebook ~ Add to Google Reader ~ Visit Chasing Babies