Some of our current and long-lasting favorite books, pictured above:
1. Dragon Loves Tacos - This books has a great story that the kids think is funny, but also keeps them intrigued and following along.
2. The Little Boy Who Lost His Name (we also have one for Nora) - this is a personalize book that spells out each child's name throughout the book!
3. Fairy Tales - a whole book of those old school stories told in a more modern way.
4. Tickle Monster - This book is on repeat in our house! It funny, involves interaction (tickling!) and puts monsters in a nice light.
5. Five-Minute Star War Stories - Our kids haven't even seen the movies, but just through osmosis or something, they love Star Wars. This book, full of short stories from all the Star War's movies, is the perfect child-friendly way to illustrate the story.
I'd love for you to share with me your favorite books and/or ways you encourage your littles to love reading in the comments below!