1. Vacation with my family, all 50 of them! Especially with Liam's first time at the beach, in the ocean, playing the sand and kayaking through the waves to watch for dolphins.
2. Summer braids. A good way to keep the hair off my neck and ease the frizz a bit!
3. My first, yes FIRST, cake I made from scratch. I swapped wheat flour into this Lemonade cake recipe here.
4. Despite it being 100 million degrees outside, I had a blast at the Madewell & J.Crew shopping events with Fall preview snippets that got me dreaming of layers, jackets and boots.
5. The most perfect plank I've ever seen.
Many more happy moments in this PACKED month... Seeing my good friend Katie for a day while she was in town, bear hugs from the little and the first few days of the #Olympics (the swimming is my favorite).
What were YOUR favorite parts of July? And can you hardly believe it is August, already??
Follow Me on Twitter ~ Like Me on Facebook ~ Add to Google Reader ~ Visit Chasing Babies