I personally have been LOVING the friendship bracelet trend. It's such a fun thing to do with your hands (if you are up to making one) or great pop of color to layer on your wrist (while inexpensive to purchase). I thought for my first blogger swap, it'd be perfect to do a.... Friendship Bracelet Swap.
I hope you'll each join me! And it's easy to get on board. Here are all the details:
1. Interested? Email me at ChasingDavies(at)gmail(dot)com with the Subject Line: Friendship Bracelet Swap
- Include your full name, mailing address and blog URL
- Email me by Friday, 7/22
2. By Wednesday, 7/27 I will email you each your partner and mailing information
3. Get to know your partner via their blog or email and either make or purchase a friendship bracelet to send them
- To keep it fair, lets try to each provide around a $10 valued bracelet (whether purchased or made)
4. Send out your friendship bracelet to your new friend by Monday 8/8 (or make other arrangements with them)
5. Once you receive your bracelet, you all are encouraged to do a post of your new bracelet, wearing your new accessory or about the the swap, while introducing/linking to your partner's blog.
- We can all try to do it on or around Thursday, 8/11
I've been collecting Friendship bracelet inspiration, how-tos and well-priced ones for purchase on Pinterest. Check out my Friendship Bracelet Board for ideas and help!
Now, if you could help spread the word... You can grab a button below or use the above photo or content. Let me know if you have any questions!