I'm always trying to find unique, but special and relevant gifts for the women in my world. Women are my favorite to shop for because there are so many options! And as we age, there are even more options of things we could use to make our lives easier, our faces younger and wellbeing greater. Here are some of my favorite gifts to give (or receive) this year!
1. The little black clutch that's under $25 but doesn't look it! What lady in your life couldn't use a sleek clutch in their closet?
2. The Curated Closet - a book we could all use! Give the gift of a head start into a more organized and easily-stylish 2017!
3. A simple, but unique watch that any girl can wear. I love the chic black and gold combo!
4. POPSUGAR Must Have Box - The gift that keeps on giving all year long! This is my favorite of all the monthly subscription boxes - as they come with full size products and gifts. And now, the have a mini box, too!
5. The Makeup for Everyone - Laura Geller is one of my favorite beauty brands. This time of year, there is an amazing 5-piece kit avail at Beauty Brands to get any woman on your list everything she needs!
7. The sleekest FitBit, Alta - More black and gold, but you can quickly swap out the bands for a different look! Give your girl a healthy start to the new year by looking good doing it.
8. Essential Oils - Bring the spa home to the lady on your list. These essential oils enhances mood and overall wellbeing.
9. Rodial skincare products address a variety of skin concerns. They have unique products to help any woman keep her best skin - like Snake Booster Oil that reduces fine lines and tightens your skin! I was provided this product to test, and I'm already loving it!
10. Sunnies with a kick - Ones she is sure to not yet own! Pink sunnies to brighten and lighten up any look.