We're not completely out of the winter-woods yet (it's the end of April - but I never put it past the midwest!), but I'm my head is fully ready for spring and summer. I'm craving some pretty basic things this season, totally feeling the minimalistic vibe and neutral colors. But I'm also all about this seasons hottest trends.
Here are the top 8 things I'm in the mood for:
1. All things gingham = the ultimate springtime pattern made completely flirty and feminine in the form of this sweet dress, and many other dresses out there!
3. Lace-up everything. I already have 3 lace-up shoes, and I have to physically restrain myself from buying more. I love them all! These black lace-up flats are perfect for day into night.
4. The choker is officially bak. While I can't yet embrace it all the way, I'm easing my way there with this wrap around necklace that has a choker element!
5. Workout tops that work as non-workout tops. Efficient clothing that you can wear for multiple reasons are.my.jam. I've said it before, I'll say it over and over.... This soft blue tank and a cool back and can be worn in the gym and out.
6. Bralette/Cropped-Tank is my new favorite thing. You can wear them under partially sheer tops or with tanks that have oversized arm holes.
7. Anything denim (or chambray), but the softer variation. Light, soft and loose fitting is the only way to wear denim in the summer! I love this loose chambray shirt with a slit in the back!
8. I am so happy I live in a world that sneakers are this on-point. Wear them with skirts/dresses, jeans, rompers and even business suits - they are everywhere and on every foot! I love these light pink ones for spring/summer!