Are you the type that does presents for Valentine's Day? My husband and I use to, and have sort of moved away from it... but we'll do a nice dinner or night out around the holiday to celebrate and sometimes we'll do something small or more sentimental. I personally love the idea of sending cute, funny and personalized cards to friends and loved ones - the adult Valentine!
But if you are the gift giving type or maybe just doing a little shopping for yourself, I've rounded up some last minute ideas and deals for you to shop! A great way to know you're getting the best deal is to check out Groupon Coupons, a new way to save. Unlike our their typical model, you don't have to purchase anything to use these coupons. It's a big database of over 55,000 coupons from more than 8,000 stores all in one place for you to get the best deal that's active now.
1. One of my favorite things to give is a special photo. But why not up the ante and create a whole photo book with Shutterfly? Some theme ideas could be using special photos from the last year, photos from your honeymoon (everyone always has wedding books - what about that fabulous trip you take after?!), or a bunch of throwback photos of when your relationship began. This is a great gift for any sort of relationship - friend, family member or significant other.
2. Pretty jewelry you can give your girlfriend, wife or friend! You don't have to spend an arm and a leg on diamonds, believe me! Sometimes a great statement piece is just as loved, like these Kate Spade pink earrings (currently on sale, and check out Groupon on ways to save even more on Nordstrom's sale)!
3. And when all else fails? Get the her in your life a new and quality bag. Seriously - a nice purse will get you BIG points. And with Nordstrom's sale, you don't have to spend BIG bucks. I love these picks in the color of the holiday:
4. For the guy in your life? A great pair of denim will be practical for him and fun for you (to look at him in...). I love these skinny and dark ones from American Eagle for under $50 (and again, check out Groupon for the latest deals from this brand).
5. What is better than the gift of sleep? Especially for a mother or that over-worked friend... get her a sweet pair of new PJs, sleep mask and a night off (maybe even at a hotel with black out shades?!) and let her be...
6. And gifts aside, the perfect Valentine's for your friends and loved ones are sweet cards sent the old fashioned way, snail mail. P.s. free 3 day shipping via Shopbop!
7. And finally, fragrance for him and her. Sweet smells in beautiful bottles is the perfect gift this time of year and never gets old... Now through 2/14, you can get a free fragrance bag when you spend &25+ at Sephora. Get the code here.
Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
This post is in partnership with Groupon! All options and shopping picks are my own.