This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Cottonelle, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #CottonelleTarget http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxcO.
1. I took a piece of tape to attach the first square of the toilet paper strip to the wreath.
2. Then I just wrapped the paper around the wreath, twice. Be gentle, but if any of it rips apart, no worries, I just taped down and continued on.
3. Once the wreath was covered - I used the top of a shoe box from my new shoes to write out BOO, colored it in using a Sharpie and cut out the letters.
4. Then I pillow-taped the letters onto the mummy wreath to complete the look!
And finally... the simplest of all these easy DIYs.. Little ghost faces.
1. I simply cut out little face-shapes from black felt (construction paper would do just fine).
2. I pillow-taped the face shapes to the full rolls of toilet paper.
3. Arranged and done!
Have you ever used toilet paper for any DIY projects? I'd love to hear what you'd do with the new Cottonelle Triple Roll paper (um, besides the obvious...)!