Remember to enter my dress giveaway (free deal - beat that Black Friday!). Enter HERE!
Click to Vote:
Give this little logo a click to vote for Chasing Davies - (all it takes is a click, no signing up, entering your data, nothing...just click below) - you can do this once a day to count (also find it on the sidebar of my blog):
And finally, sweet Christina Lucas gave me an award! It's been awhile since I've gotten an award, so I gladly accept and pay it forward. So first, my acceptance of the Stylish Blogger Award:
Thank the blogger who awarded you (see above).
Share seven things about yourself :
1. I did my first triathlon in August, and plan to do my second one once tri-season resumes (for the Midwest) in April!
2. Confession - I'd rather email, than talk on the phone.... and I think that's sad. Technology is causing us to become so distant, but it's also a huge time saver!
3. I'm a little nervous about flying, but love to travel! My last major trip was to St. Maarten with 3 of my best friends. It was amazing, and we thankfully avoided all hurricanes.
4. I have REALLY good and accurate intuition about people. I've only been wrong once, and she's one of my best friends, but besides that slip up, I've been right on about people.
5. My ideal weekend night is spent with close friends and fam, in comfy pants, warm on the couch with wine and good conversation...
6. My 2 least favorite holidays....New Years Eve and Valentine's Day. Both a giant let downs because they are way over hyped. The hubs and I do random things for Valentine's Day... like go bowling (where we're usually surrounded by high school kids) or watch concerts on TV, like on Palladia (the last one we watched was Jimmy Buffet and Zac Brown Band, and we made home made margaritas to pretend we were somewhere warm).
7. I bite my nails. Horrible habit. I've done it as long as I can remember. My great-grandmother tried to get my to stop by telling me a scary story involving a big ball of nail slivers in a little girls stomach... My mom tried to get my to stop by painting my nails with the stuff that tastes bad... My husband tries to get my to stop by giving me dirty looks everything he finds my fingers near my mouth... and I just can't stop! Any tips?
Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic: