1. No matter where you go or what you do in Vegas - it is your chance to break out that flirty dress , or too-fancy for home dress, or maybe a bit too-sexy dress. It's Vegas. You can do where whatever you want.
Body-hugging sequin dress:
Even if not 100% comfy in a super tight or short dress - these little babies help keep your privates private and feeling a bit more secure!
Depending on the color of your dress...Spanx
2. Pack those high-heels. Who cares if your feet will be swollen or hurt - it's Vegas and heels are everything. They look amazing and will make you feel great! ;)
Platform bright embellished heels:
Our Vegas heels one night:
Worried about blisters? These things saved my soles in Vegas:
Blister bandages are crushing and smooth! Wore them all Saturday night after I ended up with a blister on the ball of my foot from Friday night... it worked!
3. Smoldering eyes. Now's the time to wear the sexy smokey-eye:
Try Mac Cosmetic's Shadow in Typographic
4. Pick a great place to stay! Recommendation? Middle of the strip (easier to get any direction, and/or cheaper taxis)! This week we stayed at the Bellagio in a sweeeeeeet suite and connecting room - had 4 bathrooms! Going in on it with enough people, it was really affordable. Just make sure to only reveal a few people staying upon reservations (only say there are the # of people that are beds - Vegas likes to charge $30 extra per person). See strip map here.
5. Make sure the people you go with that are ready for a good time - whatever it is you do; whatever reason you go. For a girls trip? Be ready to dance! :)
Any Vegas tips for a great weekend?