UPDATE! I have to add this super cute pair of black 2 1/2" heels I just stumbled upon! Adorable. Caparros Hendrix Heels ($69)Laura is 5'10", and loves heels. She loves fun and trendy shoes; shoes with something interesting to offer and, at the same time, can be standard go-to shoes. She needs basic, but cute black heels that can be worn out on the town with jeans, or to a wedding with a nice dress.
But the hardest part of all, she needs these to not be 4" tall, since she's already got the height.
She's asked me to assist her in finding cute, affordable black heels, under 4"...so my shoe(s) of the day are black shoes with mid-height heel options:
1. Peep-Toe, AK Anne Klein Women's Portia Pump ($68.95)
2. Nine West Women's Levin T-Strap Pump ($79.95)
3. Floral Embellishment, Caparros Women's Cameo Platform Slingback ($32.58)
4. Lauren Ralph Lauren Women's Darlene Dress Wedge ($62.44)
5. Aerosoles Ventriloquist T-strap black sandal ($59.99); I posted the white version before and still love it in black. Maybe not as dressy of a shoe though.
6. Naturalizer Whitmore black sling-back peep-toe heel ($39.99)
7. JONES NEW YORK Diggory T-Strap Sandal ($49.95)
8. AK Anne Klein Women's Happy Pump ($79.95)
9. J. Renee Nicolette Strappy Peep-toe Pump ($78.35)
Hopefully there is something in here that works!
Any other tall ladies out there? What kind of shoes do you wear?